PC Vibration Measuring System VibroMetra
NEW in VibroMetra 1.9:
... and many other improvements.
- Vibration measurement and diagnosis at rotating machinery
- Balancing of rotating parts
- Building vibration measurement
- Human vibration measurement
- Production quality control
- Laboratory measurements
- Mobile measurements with notebook PC
HardwareThe only required hardware are one or more M302 / M312 IEPE/USB converters and one or two IEPE compatible accelerometers each. The M302 / M312 converts the analog sensor signal into a USB compatible output signal. Two IEPE sensors can be directly connected to the M302 inputs whereas sensors with charge output can be connected via a Remote Charge Converter IEPE100.
Signal processing is performed by the software. It consists of independent modules similar to common hardware instruments. The following software instruments are currently available:
- VM-SE FMS: Combined license* for 2 channels with VM-FFT SE, VM-METER SE, VM-SCOPE SE
- VM-SE FMP: Combined license* for 2 channels with VM-FFT SE, VM-METER SE, VM-PLOT SE
- VM-BAL: Balancing System
- VM-FFT: Vibration Analyzer
- VM-FFT 3D: Waterfall Vibration Analyzer
- VM-TRACK: Run-up / Slow-down Tracking Analyzer
- VM-SCOPE: Oscilloscope
- VM-PLOT: Y/t Plotter
- VM-REC: Data Logger
- VM-METER: General Vibration Meter
- VM-HAND: Hand-Arm Vibration Meter
- VM-BODY: Whole-Body Vibration Meter
- VM-SHIP: Vibration Meter for Ships
- VM-STRUC / VM-PERS: Building Vibration Meter
* The combined licenses VM-SE FMS and VM-SE FMP include software instruments with reduced functions:
VM-METER SE: VM-METER without integration
VM-SCOPE SE: VM-SCOPE without reports and annunciators
VM-FFT SE: VM-FFT without triggers, amplitude list, reports and annunciators
VM-PLOT SE: VM-PLOT without reports and annunciators
VM-SE FMS and VM-SE FMP are only operable with the IEPE/USB converter M312.
Trial Software: The latest VibroMetra version including all available software instruments can be downloaded here. The installation becomes fully operational after software registration for the desired instruments. It can also be started in the Simulator mode for testing its functions free of charge with simulated signals.
Software Registration: For using the VibroMetra
software with your M302 / M312 license keys are needed. Licenses need
to be purchased for each function and each channel individually. We
offer quantity discounts and attractively priced software packages. A
belongs to a particular M302 / M312 identified by its serial number.
The registration information is stored inside
the M302 / M312. You can connect this unit to any PC - it will
always keep its registered instruments.
The latest software versions of the instruments are always available within the VibroMetra package for free downloading. So you have access to the latest updates and added functions without paying again.
Clone Function: The software instruments
feature a so-called Clone function which allows to copy an instruments
with all its settings up to four times. Thus you don't need to type in
all settings again if you want to change one parameter only. Cloning
may be useful, for example, if you want to measure vibration
acceleration, velocity and displacement simultaneously with one
- Piezoelectric sensors with IEPE output are directly connected to the PC by the USB converter M302 / M312. Piezoelectric sensors with charge output are connected with an in-line charge converter.
- M302 / M312 units are connected to the USB-input of the PC. The PC supplies the M302 / M312 with energy. No external power supply is needed.
- The instruments work on the PC-screen simultaneously. You can combine them at will.
- Event messengers enable the instruments to transmit messages about changes of measured values or other events.
The VibroMetra package includes a free calibration module which is useful for calibrating the entire measuring chain from the mechanical sensor input to the measuring display. By means of a vibration calibrator the sensitivity of a transducer can be determined easily. The measured sensitivity and the calibration period are stored in a data file.A deteiled description of the VibroMetra software you can find in the online help pages.